WARNING: This may be the most important information that you will ever read, about selling real estate and having it ALL.
Click this button to unlock his daily email tips and instantly get a free digital copy of his revered "Agent On Fire BLAZE" newsletter.
Shows agents how get listings using "zero bs" marketing and sleaze-free sales approaches.
TO USE THIS SITE AND/OR ANY RELATED SERVICES, PROGRAMS OR MATERIALS, YOU MUST BE A UNITED STATES RESIDENT. BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE AND/OR BY ENTERING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION INTO ANY FORM, YOU ARE ATTESTING TO BEING A US RESIDENT AND ACCEPTING ALL TERMS OF THIS POLICY/AGREEMENT BELOW, INCLUDING GIVING EXPRESS CONSENT TO US, AND TO OUR AFFILIATES, MEMBERS EMPLOYEES AND VENDORS, TO CONTACT YOU REGARDING ANY SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER OFFERINGS THAT WE FEEL MAY BE HELPFUL TO YOU.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of AOF, its affiliates, or its licensors. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting You, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of AOF. AOF aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The names “Agent On Fire, LLC” and “Millionaire Agent Academy” (and the logos of both) may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission.
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by AOF or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of AOF or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided You do not modify the materials and that You retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if You breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, You will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without AOF’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- COPPA Compliance. You should monitor children’s use of the Internet. The Site is intended for people eighteen (18) years of age or older. AOF will not knowingly collect any information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. You must identify Your age during the registration process. AOF takes the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) as well as all FTC regulations very seriously. That being said, AOF does not assume any responsibility for any misrepresentations regarding Your age or parental consent when using this Site. Should we determine that You provided any false information to us when using this Site, Your Membership and use will be terminated immediately.
- General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR took effect on May 25, 2018 and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens. Although AOF markets its Site, Content, products, materials and/or services online, we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU, nor do we conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. In fact, the Site, Content and all products, services and/or materials created, sold and/or otherwise disseminated by AOF are made available only to United States’ citizens, and access thereto is strictly forbidden to any EU citizen. If You are an EU citizen, you are directed to leave the Site and are forbidden from accessing the Site, Content, products, services and materials. Furthermore, if You are an EU citizen, You are forbidden from sending, and are explicitly directed not to send, any personal or other data or information to AOF and/or its affiliates.
If you nevertheless ignore this warning and are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.” To make any of these requests, please contact our GDPR contact at email@example.com.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The information and materials contained in this Website, including text, graphics, information, links, Content, and/or other items are provided “as is” and “as available”. AOF DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. AOF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR DIGITAL PROGRAMS WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECT IN THE SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS AND DIGITAL PROGRAMS WILL BE CORRECTED. AOF DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS AND DIGITAL PROGRAMS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
AOF makes no representations that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If You choose to access this Site from outside the United States, You do so on Your own risk and initiative and You agree that You are responsible for complying with all applicable United States laws as well as Your local laws and regulations. If You transact business through this Site from a place located outside the United States, You acknowledge and agree that You do so voluntarily, that You are responsible for complying with all applicable United States laws, as well as any local laws and regulations that may impact Your transaction, and You understand that AOF disclaims all responsibility related to such transaction.
- Limitation of Liability.
Incidental Damages and Aggregate Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL AOF BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATED TO ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THE SITE, REMOVAL OF CONTENT FROM THE SITE, ANY EMAIL DISTRIBUTED TO ANY USER OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR ABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF AOF, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
- Class Action Waiver. Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and MAA agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Date of revision: 11-29-21